Opportunities are created in spaces like ours. This natural-light production studio is located on the Beltline in Atlanta's Poncey-Highland neighborhood. Our unique industrial-chic and natural light space is perfect for creating an elevated production experience.
Our studio's earth-tone colors complement without pulling the focus. The versatile space, dramatic, natural light, and contemporary furniture create a dreamscape vibe for stunning photos and videos. This historic building was built in 1938 and is kept up to date indoors. It's perfectly maintained, clean, and safe, with an access code to enter the building.
Here, creativity is celebrated & communities are cultivated.
Made by creatives for creatives. ECB Studio supports visions in photography, videography, intimate gatherings, and workshops.
INSIDE THE STUDIO
Included In Rental
- 1 C-Stand
- Backdrop Stand
- Wardrobe Rack
- Sound Bar with Bluetooth Connection
- 3 Makeup Stations
- 2 Full-Length Mirror
- Stools and Chairs for Seating
- Restroom On Site
- 2 Elinchrom Strobe Lights
- 2 Small Soft Boxes
- 8 Seamless Paper Backdrops
- 2 Large Umbrellas
- The Makeup Light
- 2 Neewer Light Panels
- V Flats
These items are available as add-ons to your studio rental.
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Garment Rack
- Coffee Station
- Makeup & changing area (LED vanity mirror and shelf, private restroom)
- All pictured furniture is included in bookings
- 3-Step ladder
- Tall Floor Mirrors
- AC Unit
- Full Functioning Kitchen
Please note that our space is not soundproof.
We are on the 2nd floor in a commercial loft building on the Atlanta Beltline. There isn't much noise inside the building, but the occasional conversation could make its way through the classic loft windows.
We have tall, loft-style, ceiling-high windows that let in beautiful, natural light. The early day hours are the brightest for natural light. The sun drips in through the windows most dramatically between 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm. After that, the light is still beautiful, just less direct sunlight in the late afternoon. We have curtains, but they are not blackout curtains. They reduce light but do not eliminate it. We recommend coming after the sun is down if you want to do a night shoot. The space is available until 10:00 pm.
To see our studio lighting add-ons, please view the Studio Features tab above.
When parking in the on-site parking lot please park in spaces designated for Telephone Factory Loft Guest parking. This space comes with three guest parking passes allowed for time booked. Please remember to give our staff your license plate details as soon as you arrive to get your car registered before entering the building. Parking in resident parking is prohibited.
There is free street parking available on Ralph McGill Blvd. Be sure to look for the signs for where to park before leaving your vehicle.
ECB Studio is not responsible for booted or towed vehicles. Please read all signs before leaving your car.
Monday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Live bands or performances are not allowed as our space is not sound-proof. Please be considerate of our neighbors.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on the premises.
- No Large Parties or excessively loud music
- No shoes are allowed on backdrops besides talent. You must either take your shoes off or put the shoe covers on.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises.
- Confetti, glitter, or popping champagne is not permitted on the premises.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on any furniture. Any damage caused to the furniture will result in additional fees.
- No more than eight people are allowed in each studio at any given time.
- The use of fog or haze machines is not permitted
- Please do not remove wall photos unless discussed with the staff prior.
- When moving furniture please do not drag. Move furniture with 2 or more people picking it up. Please do not move large wall mirror.
- Full nudity is not allowed in the studios.
- Please return all furniture and props to their original position before leaving.
- Please do not use body oil, body sprays or self-tans that can stain the furniture.
- Overtime fees apply if you require extra time to move things, load/unload. Your booking starts from the time you book, not at the time of arrival. Please book appropriately to avoid any extra charges.
Please note that all start and end times include setup and break down time. Any late check-outs will be charged a full additional hour! Early arrivals (often production, hair or makeup artists) will max be let in 5 minutes early. We schedule our employees and cleaning times to accommodate only the hours your booking is scheduled for.
There are two options for accessing the building.
- ON-SITE GUEST PARKING: After parking in the on-site parking lot and registering your car, you can access the building behind the 'Bully Boy' restaurant. This entrance has a ramp and stair option. You'll use the keypad directory to find our studio host and gain access. Once inside, you can use the staircase straight ahead or go down the hall to the left to find the elevator halfway down.
- STREET PARKING: After parking on the street please enter the building using the front door. This entrance requires the use of stairs to enter the building. You'll use the keypad directory to find our studio host and gain access. Once inside, you can use the staircase to the right or go straight in towards the left, following the hall until you find the elevator on your left-hand side.
There are 12 different outlets in the space and one circuit breaker.
There are security cameras in the non-private areas of the space. By agreeing to this booking you also acknowledge our surveillance camera will be recording (including sound) during your entire booking time. This footage will never be used unless an issue occurs during booking. This is for everyone's protection.
There is full privacy with no cameras in the dressing area or bathrooms.
Guests may cancel their Booking until 3 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees and deposits) of their Booking Price. Guests may cancel their Booking between 2 days and 24 hours before the event start time and receive a 50% refund if paid in full (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price, however guests will forfeit any deposit paid. Booking cancellations submitted less than 24 hours before the Event start time are not refundable. There are no refunds for unused time.
Two Urban Licks — American (5pm)
Minero — Mexican
Sweet Green — Healthy
Bar Vegan — Vegan
Salata — Healthy
Starbucks — Coffee
Ponce City Market
This studio was great once again! I'm sure we'll be back!photoshoot for 5 people
Chelsea’s spot was perfect! I would definitely book again!photoshoot for 5 people
Such a beautiful studio!!! Has great natural lighting from the windows, the furniture is great to use for shoots, has all the extra equipment you need for a shoot, and the owner is super sweet. She made the process so easy from knowing where to park, how to get to the studio, and how to lock up. It was such a great experience!!!! Also the studio is super clean ✨photoshoot for 2 people
It’s was a very pleasant experience, would book againvideo interview for 8 people
This space was exactly what I was looking for. The space was absolutely beautiful, open, classy and had lots of room. I will definitely be using this space again for future events and would recommend it to anyone.podcast recording for 8 people